Latest ORBXLIBS 150215 failure - Please help

Hi, Have EU England for FSX-SE, its installed to  Orbx folder within Steam but I cannot get it  to load into scenery files and through forum seem to think I need to wait for a patch from Orbx. Orbxlibs for Steam 150215 has been downloaded today but windows keeps telling me its an invalid archive file, I have downloaded several times but still cannot get to unzip using correct zip programme.

I only have EU England downloaded plus Patch 4 - Do I need any other Orbx programme to make this run or can someone tell me if I need to do something within FSX to move the Orbx file to another folder - please advise how as I am a novice.

Thank you so much if you can help

Hi,

Your issue between FSX SE and FTX ENG (or any other FTX region) should be solved if you install ORBXlibs_150215.

You seem having trouble with your network and get corrupted download. So, please use a download manager program to keep integrity of the file. To unzip it, you can use Winrar which is rather effective comparing to 7zip or the default Windows one.

I have no other FSX on system, all the files are in the orbx folder within FSX-se , should the files be moved to scenery folder?

Since you cannot install ORBXlibs_150215, FTX central won't work properly. How do you download the zip ? by wifi ? if it's the case, do it by ethernet cable. There is another case yesterday of people that experimente corruption of zip after downloading.

Both EU England and Orbx 150215 are shown in Steam folder but do not run when FSX-SE are started up - do I need to move the Orbx folder to another folder within FSX-SE?

No, all is managed by FTX Central when switch from a mode to another one

Archived