Iceland Demo CTD?

walterg74

Hi, first of all sorry if it's the wrong forum, but even though this is free it's not really freeware, so think ot should go here.

Had a vanilla fsx install, and installed only 1 city scenery of MegaSceneryEarth to try it out.

I then installed the iceland demo. All completed ok, checked the scenery was there (it was placed at the very top), did a trial run all my setting are like recommended on the pdf, and for autogrnt I did slide it all to the right as per the recommendations for my processor. Did the trial flight woth a cesna on reykjavik, and I think it was like a minute or two before I got a CTD, fsx crashed, will close, etc...

Any tips/help?

My system:

i7 4790K @4Ghz

Z97 Mobo (Asus Maximus Hero VII)

16GB RAM

Radeon R9 290 x 2

250GB SSD (OS)

3TB 7200 HDD (programs)

Hi, first of all sorry if it's the wrong forum, but even though this is free it's not really freeware, so think ot should go here.

Had a vanilla fsx install, and installed only 1 city scenery of MegaSceneryEarth to try it out.

I then installed the iceland demo. All completed ok, checked the scenery was there (it was placed at the very top), did a trial run all my setting are like recommended on the pdf, and for autogrnt I did slide it all to the right as per the recommendations for my processor. Did the trial flight woth a cesna on reykjavik, and I think it was like a minute or two before I got a CTD, fsx crashed, will close, etc...

Any tips/help?

My system:

i7 4790K @4Ghz

Z97 Mobo (Asus Maximus Hero VII)

16GB RAM

Radeon R9 290 x 2

250GB SSD (OS)

3TB 7200 HDD (programs)

Did you install the libraries file?

https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Archived