FTX global base pack setup install error

Stewey

Looks like something has gone wrong with your P3D install. It looks as though you changed the install options straight into the E:\ drive.

I can see our folders sitting outside the Prepar3Dv24 folder. I'd recommend looking at the registry entries for P3D and checking the SetupPath info and I bet it will say E:\ instead of E:\Prepar3dv2.4.

The second screenshot is a known issue and clicking quit doesn't effect the install of Vector, though the above issue still remains.

Had the same problem installing AU SP4 into Perpar3d V2.5... never had it with v2.4  Not sure if its a ORBX issue or a Prepar3d issue

I did create a terrain.cfg blank file on the second attempt to install SP4 and it 'SEEMED' to work.

I am having the same problem but I believe my path for prepar3d is correct. My warning is titled "FTX Central" and not "Microsoft .NET" like the OP. My warning states "Could not find file "F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v 2.5\terrain.cfg" Thanks for any help!  

I have the same problem.

I installed p3d 2.5 into e:\games\prepar3d and there are no terrain.cfg that FTX Central wants... Instead prepar3d have installed files to my c:\programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar 3d v2\ and there are the terrain.cfg and a lot of other files... Seems that FTX Central search for the terrain.cfg in the wrong place?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived