Moving Orbx Products To New Computer System, EULA Question

JayDub

I plan on moving my entire Orbx collection to a new computer next week. I will be moving it onto a dedicated SSD with a fresh never used copy of FSX. Since FSX will be legally installed on my two systems can I reinstall the Orbx software an area at a time on the new system for comparison testing without violating the EULA. I can follow Tim Harris’s post on how to completely uninstall all Orbx products (03-1-01-2011) or just try to remove one product at a time. What happens if I have a product on both systems for a short period of time. Just trying to do the right thing without messing up the new install.

Probably one of those dumb questions that I know the answer to already. Just pull the plug on all products on the original system and reinstall on the new Right !!!!

Thanks,

JayDub

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:

a. You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use. Any party or organisation seeking to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT under license for commercial use should see our Commercial Use License Agreement.

Got Ya,

Just trying to do it the slow easy way. There ain't no free lunch !!!

Rather than completely uninstalling and starting  from scratch, I should be able to remove all the European areas from the original system and fresh install them on the new. Then test them for performance without having a problem The only common product would be the library update which should go along with each areas software . Will then unistall the rest and reinstall them at a later date... Anyone see a problem with that.....

Thanks,

JayDub

Archived