Double Icons in FTX Central

jsapair

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not steer me in the right direction, please. The last time I opened FTX Central (V1.0) I only had 2 buttons, Global and NA. Today I have a Default button, 2 Global buttons and the NA button. Any idea how that may have happened or what I can do to rectify it? What, exactly should I see in V1.0 with Global installed? What is default now, Default or Global? It was my understanding that with Global installed then Global is the default...or one of the Global buttons anyway, and now this Default button magically appears. I must have done something to initiate this but I don't have a clue what it could have been.

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not steer me in the right direction, please. The last time I opened FTX Central (V1.0) I only had 2 buttons, Global and NA. Today I have a Default button, 2 Global buttons and the NA button. Any idea how that may have happened or what I can do to rectify it? What, exactly should I see in V1.0 with Global installed? What is default now, Default or Global? It was my understanding that with Global installed then Global is the default...or one of the Global buttons anyway, and now this Default button magically appears. I must have done something to initiate this but I don't have a clue what it could have been.

Hi jsapair,

This may have happened if you installed an old Orbx product that came with an old version of FTX Central.

The resolution is simple, all you need to do is install the latest Orbx Libraries: http://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlib

After installing the latest Orbx Libraries you should have FTX Global and North America again.

Ah, that's got to be it. I did as a matter of fact. I ran the new libs afterwards but I wound up having to re-install it and probably didn't. Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it. That really had me scratching my head.

Archived