Redding trailer park

lthendrix

I am working on loading up my new magic box with as many wonderful creations it can hold,

I took a flight out of Redding today and as I  was about to cross the Sacramento river at the I 5 and  s. bonnyview road I noticed that the trailer park there was just a photo overlay. I had my autogen to max dense and I am wondering why the trailer park did not get the autogen .  after all you have a nice trailer park at Harvey bay.....    not really a "support" issue  it was more of a pinch to reset the reality I was lost in at 1000 ft in the trike  .... re discovering this place again and thought as an astute observer I would torment my arthritic digits and type my constructive criticism in some scathing praise;

outstanding place for some scenery right at the top of the valley  and yes I must admit I am a fan of trailer parks !

G'day there,

Thanks for the feedback :) I originally left out the trailer park as I didn't wish to add unnecessary detail in a lower-priority area, as I was quite conscious of performance due to having the two HD airports plus cityscape in the same area. I agree though - it looks a little sparse when flying over with your autogen maxed out, so I can definitely add in some low-detail autogen to substitute for the more detailed models we have at some other trailer parks. I'm just putting the final touches on a service pack for Redding so will be sure to add this in.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived