Missing ORBX OPEN LC_EUROPE1

kolle

After having installed Orbx-FTX: Eu Norway the open lc_Europe1 does not appear in the Scenery Library. because of that my Norwegian sceneries do not come up correctly in my FSX. -what do do to fix this?

Kolle: Order number FSS0335178

Hi Kolle,

actually FTX Norway has its own four entries in the scenery library menu just like PNW and PFJ; openLC Europe has nothing to do with FTX Norway. I assume you have those four FTX_EU_NOR_ entries? What specifically is the issue with FTX Norway? Did you install the latests set of Orbx Libraries from our support page?

Cheers, Holger

Thanks for a quick answer. Yes I have the 4 FTX_EU_NOR entries, but I have FSX installed on two different HDs on the one that works fine the OPEN LANDCLASS_EUROPE1 shows up in the SCENERY LIBRARY.

What is happening on norweginan airports is  that planes and buildings are hanging in the air, and on some airports runways also seems to hang up in the air, what makes me think that I am missing the landclass Eu Europe is that FSX Works fine on the disc where landclass Europe1 is in the scenery Library. I am very confused and hope that you can help!

Greetings Kolle. ???

Hi Kolle,

issues with airports don't have anything to do with landclass. More likely you have airport add-ons active that are not compatible with FTX Norway. Are you using any third-party add-ons for Norwegian airports including AI aircraft add-ons that might include their own airport facility files?

Cheers, Holger 

Archived