inland water colour

chewit

Hi I have just done a flight from YPMQ and at the begining of the flight to YWVA the first 20 or so miles the inland waters are Pea Green in colour after that they return to a nuce bluey green all the way to YWVA All paches are in and libraries are upto date All help appreciated

Cheers Chewit

Australia is the oldest region and therefore areas such as coastlines and especially the mesh will be dated. This goes too for the water. I heard somewhere on the forum how the data that dictates mesh, coastlines, roads, and the water you speak of is incredibly expensive and hard to get for Australia as you go further inland. It is the outback mate!

I know with REX Essientals Plus, there's an option to change water shade. Dunno if REX4 has that option, if it does and anybody knows how to use it please let me know. If it is the water color you are worried about, REX Essentials Plus could be the solution.

Thanks Outrage

The water I'm talking about are the lakes just out side of Port mquary heading 191 degrees.  I have never had probs before with any of Orbx water colours and I have yet to find that Rex+od will change any of Orbx water colours

I have seen Chewits water colour..in places it is pea green, and most definitely he has a problem, but sorry Outrage,  you are totally wrong, Aus is fine, even though it is the oldest of the Orbx products..

Taken  one by one then..Mesh, there are some fine meshes available for Aus, though in truth Holgers mesh is perfectly suitable..Re textures, the western half of aus is very well displayed, and on the whole the textures are as good as you will get anywhere. As far as the coastline goes, yes, it has it's problems, but the addition of Global helps enormously with that. Teecee.

I have seen Chewits water colour..in places it is pea green, and most definitely he has a problem, but sorry Outrage,  you are totally wrong, Aus is fine, even though it is the oldest of the Orbx products..

Taken  one by one then..Mesh, there are some fine meshes available for Aus, though in truth Holgers mesh is perfectly suitable..Re textures, the western half of aus is very well displayed, and on the whole the textures are as good as you will get anywhere. As far as the coastline goes, yes, it has it's problems, but the addition of Global helps enormously with that. Teecee.

Is there a way to run Global with AUSP4 to get the improved results you speak of? If so, I'm very much interested in it.

Archived