Overlapping conflict between 3rd party airports and Global's

wingclip

Hi Folks,

I have some payware airport scenery involving the Canarie Islands. The 5 airports I'm dealing with are, GCRR, GCGM, GCHI, GCLB, and GCLP.

I know that there's a procedure to fixing this kind of conflict because I happened on posts regarding the steps for that process in the Orbx website, several times in the past. However, now that I'm actually trying to find it, I can't, (of course).

Can someone direct me to the instructions for disabling the default Global Base airports that conflict with the 3rd party payware versions?

Thank You'

Rich

Oh, I just realized that I didn't actually post the description of the "Conflict"! ::) 

I'm getting overlapping runways, buildings, etc. on those airport locations I listed. As for Global base and Textures, I really don't know which, if any, it may be.

I have all 3 "Globals" so I posted here as a starter.

I know I read it somewhere in here as to what process to follow. It may have nothing to do with Global Base, Vector or OpenLC.

Rich

Perhaps I should move the 5 airports up, above the FTX stuff, no? Probably not, because I still remember seeing that procedure indicating which files to disable or move... I know the post is there someplace and I've already checked the manuals.

The 5 airports I'm dealing with aren't even listed in the Vector Config panel. I think there was one but it was already in the "Disable" list. The others weren't there at all.

Archived