FTX Central won't open after NW demo install

drskyking

Hi all.  Just did fresh install Win 7 64 bit, then FSX, then FSGlobal 2010, FTX Global Base, applied this through FTX Central, then FTX Vector.  Was working great.  Installed freeware ORBX West Wind AIrport but nothing showed up. Then installed the PNW demo area and when FTX Central was to start get an error box stating the Conflict with Landlclass area 14, FTX Central unable to open and it shuts down when I click ok in the box.  I don't see anywhere to uninstall the PNW demo area or Westwind Airport. Would like the availability of FTX Central program.  Any help appreciated.

Thank you.  Robert

Thank you.  Install sequence was FSX, SP1 SP2, then FSGlobal2010, FTX Global , etc.  All was well until I installed the Pacific NW demo scenery.  I was able to open FTX Central.  The only issue now is unable to open FTX Central. Thanks.

FSX Deluxe edition.

Thank you again, will try that tonight.  Before the fresh install of everything, I had FSX, SP1 and 2, and the PNW demo and West Wind Airport and it all worked fine. FTX Central was loading. Shouldn't it have been a straightforward install of the 7WA3 West Wind Airport after the installs above?  When I installed West Wind and went there, there was nothing but an airstrip, no buildings or any other scenery.  Thanks again Wolter.

Robert

Install%20error%20libraries%20v2.jpg

FTX%20error_1.jpg

Got FTX working with the first library download and install but second v2 libraries has above error, FTX Central opens after clicking on the missing files window.

Thanks..Robert

Bottom image error box text Region Files Validation window

Custom Files Validation Report
Custom file does not exist.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_palm1.dds

Custom file does not exist.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_tropical2.dds

Top error box on install says-

Ahhh, I think that library is for P3Dv2 only, not FSX, correct?  Sorry..

Archived