Iceland Demo Question

FalconAF

This may be a silly question, but I'm gonna ask.  Rather be safe than sorry.  I've been buying and installing new FTX products like mad since I started sim flying again in the past couple months.  It dawned on me that the free Iceland Demo is described as a "time unlimited full FTX region" (paraphrased by me here).

I already have all main AU and NA regions, so don't think I need any of those free demos.

So, if I download and install the Iceland free demo along with all my current regions, will it work as a regular payware region...for free...forever?  It will incorporate itself into FTX Central, etc (if needed...not sure about that), like everything else?

I'm not cheap...just frugal.  I can't walk through my local supermarket without "using" the free food samples they have there either.   :D

Yes, the Iceland demo is free, forever :) 

One thing to note is that it doesn't function exactly like all the other regions. Since you have Global, Vector, and OpenLC you will install the Global ON version and from there it will be activated if you have FTX Central set to Global with or without hybrid turned on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived