KJAC Scenery Incomplete

Stack151

[ORB-708] Orbx - FTX: NA KJAC Jackson Hole

Order Number: FSS0344687

I installed the KJACs add-on and the airport looks great.  however everything around the airport appears to not be what it should.  there is no road leading to the airport and Jackson Hole Ski Resort doesn't even exist.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it doesn't change.  Any thoughts on how I can get this add-on to work?  I have the computer set-up exactly as the manual states and the rest of my Orbx terrain is fine, but this seem to be missing everything other than the airport on this add-on.

Thanks!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Mike,

So just confirming that you ran all three separate KJAC installers and you still have the same problem? And just to clarify, is the disk you own one of our original release DVD's (with full artwork on the cover) or the disk service provided by FlightSimStore? If the latter, could you take a screenshot of contents of the disk just to check all files are present. Also, could you please take a screenshot of the airport just so I can confirm what you are seeing at your end. This should help narrow down the issue for us a bit more :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived