FTX Global BASE not working for me...

dblue_one

Hello,

Yesterday i bought FTX Global BASE and after i did the installation following all the indications in the manual i dont get any changes in my terrain. I have a lot of addon's installed but nothing for terrain and meshes, the only thing i did before was install the online iceland demo, but i uninstalled before the Global Base installation.

I dont know what i have to check or change to solve this sittuation.

Apreciate some help.

Thank you.

Hi

Welcome!

FTX Global Base only replaces the default FSX textures...it does not alter terrain/mesh. The Iceland demo is considered a full fat region which does include custom terrain/mesh.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74347-the-definitive-guide-to-ftx-products-the-go-to-source-of-ftx-information/

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doogles,

Thank you for your reply, but i dont see any change at all, unchecking the Orbx libs from the scene library and adding again...Seeing some videos and screenshots about FTX Global(just Global) in know places compared to my own it's a big disappointment.

It's there any way to check if im using the product in a correct way?

Im using FSX Steam edition.

Do you have an FTX Central icon on your desktop? If so, check under "Tools/Reports/FTX Products Installed" and you should see "FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.30 September 2014" ....and Orbx Libs don't work with FSX SE yet. Also in your FTX Central select the FTX Global icon and click apply.

Also...you may want to keep an eye on this area of the forum:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/188-fsx-steam-edition-support-forum/

Archived