KTVL Problem

tcraft56

I recently purchased KTVL. I loaded it without a problem. I started FSX, all was good.  I selected KTVL  as my starting airport and started the flight. I was only half paying attention when a warning popped up.  I thought I hit ignore but apparently I didn’t. The scenery loaded with everything but the airport buildings. I believe the warning was probably concerning the building files and I told it to not load. I have made several attempts to remove the scenery and reload. I get the same results. Somewhere something is telling FSX not to load that file. Any Ideas?

Thanks, Tim Craft

Order Date: 2014-12-27

Order Number: FSS0341125

Hi Tim,

Sounds like you got the ObjectFlow module popup asking for permission to run. Navigate to C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and run "ModuleInstaller.exe" then select "Install Flight Simulator module(s)". That should reinsert the module and give you a new permissions popup next time you start FSX.

Cheers,

Alex

• 1 month later...

There is no ModuleInstaller.exe in that folder. I have on associated with a different program and tried copying it, then running it. It maintained it's association with it's original program.

By default, Windows File Explorer view settings are set to

"Hide file extensions for known file types".

If yours is, go to

Windows File Explorer, select View options\Change folder and search options\View

and untick the box against "Hide file extensions for known file types"

Perhaps instead you could go to

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

and open the fsx.cfg file with Notepad.

Scroll down to the [TRUSTED] section and delete all the

text.

Restart FSX and you should be asked to allow or deny all the

Objectflow.dll files again.

Be sure to say Yes to them all.

Archived