Installing older airports with warnings for patched regions

Scott B

I've recently purchased six more airports, two of which have the following type warning:

(Regarding Anacortes Airport)

" **Latest PNW Patch Required ** To ensure correct integration of coastlines, elevations and other aspects of PNW, you must install the latest PNW.00X patch AFTER this installer."

I already have PNW patched first to 005. and then to 008, as those patches became available.  I have also downloaded and saved the PNW 1.80 triple installer, just in case I need it.

Suggestions?

-Install only patch 008 again AFTER installing Anacortes, even though PNW 008 is already installed?

-Install patch PNW 005 & 008 again AFTER installing Anacortes? (Just in case Anacortes affects PNW 005 too)

-Install the 1.80 triple installer AFTER installing Anacortes?

-Don't install any PNW patch AFTER installing Anacortes since PNW is already up to date?

Libraries last.

I love the software... I've spent a small fortune!  Please help me burn this into my aging brain! :-)  I've read the "Definitive Guid", btw.

Hopefully this will be easy to answer.   

Thank you,

Scott

Thanks Stew.  I wish the installer warning would read something like this then...

" **Latest PNW Patch Required ** To ensure correct integration of coastlines, elevations and other aspects of PNW, you must install the latest PNW.00X patch AFTER this installer.... unless you have already patched it."

Scott

Archived