Installing Cairns to P3dv2

BaxterBj1956

Order Number: FSS0346492
Order Date: 2015-01-07

[ORB-017] Orbx - FTX: AU YBCS Cairns International Airport

Purchased the above program today to install to P3Dv2, it installs to FSX but will not find the ORBX directory in P3Dv2 where I have ORBX Australia also purchased and installed:
Order Number FSS0322308.
Order Date: 2014-10-29

Will not find the directory for P3Dv2.
Is this version not compatible with P3Dv2 only with P3D?

Regards

BJ

Hi there,

Care must be taken: your product key is personal and should not be shown to anyone!

What you need to demonstrate here in these forums is your orden number, one that begins with FSS in your case FSS0346492.

Please ask the moderator to delete your key to this post in order to avoid possible piracy.

Btw, Orbx - FTX: AU YBCS Cairns International Airport is being converted to P3Dv2.4 and soon will soon be available to us! Do not try it on intala P3D now.

Cheers,  :)

Thankyou, Moderator please remove any information I have placed up that may cause piracy, sorry, Im new to this.

Do I just wait until its updated, will I get and update to assist me?

I guess I should of read the compatibility a little closer? 

no worries bj :)

we are in the process of upgrading all sceneries to be P3Dv2.x compatible, just takes a bit of time as the other projects still keep going as well, when the version is ready then you can download it from your FSS account, Cairns is close by as you most likely seen the preview screenshots of that.

I took care of the "keys" and adapted your Sig so you are good to go ;)

Hello

Here are two links that might be of use to you. The first is to the Definitive Guide to FTX :

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74345-the-definitive-guide-to-ftx-products-the-go-to-source-of-ftx-information/

and the second one is a list of all Orbx scenery that is at present compatable with P3D v2 :

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68566-master-list-of-all-p3d2-ready-orbx-products/

Hope they are of use

Kind regards

Ian

Archived