All white planes after installing AU AI traffic in ftx Australia

Skoop

Noticed about 70% of the planes around the airport at Melbourne intl are bleached white like missing paint textures after installing the AU AI traffic. It seemed to get better after installing all the patches, but 50% of the ai planes are still moving about with white exteriors. I applied the 4.0 release over the original 1.0 AU AI traffic, so I wonder if that's the problem.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

That's unfortunate, I really like this free ware addon. It really adds a lot to the environment having such an active ai flying about and talking to the tower.

Is there any work around for this ?

Like the payware fixer from Steve. I downloaded the free shader version that fixed the black boxes, but will the full payware version fix this with the dx10 issues ?

When I did a search of the topic, I found discussion of the white planes but no resolutions.

I really don't want to switch to dx9, is it as easy as just unticking the box in the settings ?

That might be the temp work around for a while.

I'm using the steam version by the way, and I'm surprised at how well all the orbx stuff works so far.

No 'magic fixer' tool can make an FS9 model into a FSX one, if it could we would

Post FS9 nobody makes native FSX AI models and shares them with the community as freely as they used to (that is how most of this stuff happens btw..people volunteering their time) probably because its not easy, I can make static aircraft easily, but making them AI is another skill again

Archived