FTX Global 130 installing to desktop

dsande

Hi I hope someone can help me. For some reason Ftx global installs to my desktop and not my FSX folder.

I then have to cut and paste to the root directory. Problem is central will not open now as it thinks the script

Files are on the desktop and it doesn't giver an option to redirect it. If anyone can help me that would be great. I'm hoping I do not have to reinstall it all again as I have a lot of regions and airports.

Don

Thanks for that,

The installer uses your registry information to determine where to install. If it is installing to the desktop then for some reason your application path in the registry is showing the desktop as the location.

I suggest using the Registry Fix Tool which is available at the bottom of this page https://www.fullterrain.com/freewareWhen you first run it, it will display the information from the registry, then you can change it by browsing to your FSX folder and update it then.

Let us know how you go.

• 1 year later...

I'm having an elevation issue with CYQF as well. I have the Red Deer scenery from Flight Ontario installed (...ADEX...off) and everything was running fine. I have PNW, northern rockies and Pacific Fjords installed. I believe the only thing I did was install the latest library files and since then I have an elevation issue at Red Deer with the runways below ground.

CYQF is on top in my scenery library. I tried turning off the CYQF file in the .../Scenery/world/scenery file but then the runways are elevated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Archived