Lake Tahoe (KTVL) Scenery Help

Les Parson

Greetings & Merry Christmas,

I purchased the Lake Tahoe scenery but it is void of any buildings or structures. Due to my own oversight, I failed to realize that it is necessary to first purchase the Northern California FTX. I subsequently purchased and installed the latter and then the Tahoe scenery. It seems no matter what I do, it is still void of any airport structures.

I noticed the ORBX scenery resides in its own folder within FSX rather than in the ADDON SCENERY folder; is this normal? What is the procedure for a uninstall/reinstall?

Thanks / Les Parson

Greetings & Merry Christmas,

I purchased the Lake Tahoe scenery but it is void of any buildings or structures. Due to my own oversight, I failed to realize that it is necessary to first purchase the Northern California FTX. I subsequently purchased and installed the latter and then the Tahoe scenery. It seems no matter what I do, it is still void of any airport structures.

I noticed the ORBX scenery resides in its own folder within FSX rather than in the ADDON SCENERY folder; is this normal? What is the procedure for a uninstall/reinstall?

Thanks / Les Parson

It's normal that ORBX scenery is in its own folder.  No need to uninstall/reinstall Lake Tahoe, as long as you install the Orbx libraries as Alex (above) has suggested.

Stew

Archived