download interrupting continuously for FTX NA PNW

coolgovind180

hey all...

I was downloading FTX NA PNW from CDN 1 server using flashget...everything was going smooth until when i reached 2.3GB, the download stopped and flashget gave a completion notification sound. When i checked the destination folder for download , i found that the file has not become a .htm file. I have no idea why this happened...Even after using a Download manager i am facing this issue...

Then i tried to download using same CDN 1 server in my office PC, still the same result..download stopped at 2.3GB!!!

So this time i tried a different server, the German one, but again in my Office PC internet is avaliable only in ubuntu PC, hence i had to install a download manager in ubuntu..to check it..but then  i installed flareget download manager in ubuntu and when i am trying to start the download using this IDM..it is not starting and saying connection timed out....

any idea y this is happening?? Is FTX PNW not able to be downloaded using ubuntu OS?? Y is the IDM not working when i am trying to download using this??

I am behind this for the past many hours not able to complete my download! Not faced this issue with any other downloads such as global base, vector or oprn LC which is a huge 9GB download!!

PS: UAC is off...Internet security was disabled, firewall is off...and also many times i have downloaded orbx sceneries before..no time i had such issues

please help

thanking you

govind

after trying to download for 6 times...seventh time worked thankfully! I now have downloaded FTX NA PNW 1.80 from FSS!

However if anyone can post me a screenshot of the contents of the extracted folder of zip file of PNW i would be really thankful this would help me in comparing my contents and confieming that the download is perfect

Thanking you

govind

My copy of PNW 1.8 looks like this upzipped

thanks a lot tim. That looks exactly like mine which means my download is fine. Moreover it extracted without any interruption or message of corrupted download.

However, i just tried to purchase FTX NA NCA..money got deducted two times with no order placed/ confirmed!! I am really worried about this scenario since money has been deducted not once but twice with the result being failed confirmation of order. I however have gor two emails from FSS confirming my payment for the two transaction but the order is not placed.

May i please know how such a scenario is resolved  by FSS? I am trying to contact them but no response fromt hem yet.

Thanking you

govind

govind,

I believe you asked this question in another post but just a reminder that you should always contact the Flightsim Store directly with a support ticket on the problem.  ORBX produces the software but the FSS is not owned by ORBX, it sells the products and I will assure you Adrian will solve your problems as quickly as possible but it may take a bit of time FSS is basically a small business working very hard to provide the best service possible.

govind,

I believe you asked this question in another post but just a reminder that you should always contact the Flightsim Store directly with a support ticket on the problem.  ORBX produces the software but the FSS is not owned by ORBX, it sells the products and I will assure you Adrian will solve your problems as quickly as possible but it may take a bit of time FSS is basically a small business working very hard to provide the best service possible.

point noted spud..thanks for the info..i have done as u told..waiting for his response..

cheers

govind

Archived