looking for someone to test my ftx scotland scenery

fabs79

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to do me a favor. Inspired by Richard's various castle sceneries for ftx scotland, I decided to try myself at scenery design for the first time and created some additional POIs for the orkney islands and the outer hebrides. I created those with sketchup and compiled them with the prepar3d v2 sdk. They work fine on my system but I'd need someone to confirm they work on other people's systems too before I put them on the community scenery forum. As I said they are compiled with the prepar3d v2 sdk so they won't work in fsx. So if anyone's interested I'd be happy to hear it. Just don't expect anything like orbx quality, it's my first try ;-)

Regards, Fabian

Hi Fabian

I´m interested. Have been a beta tester for SwedenDesign and other sceneries. Send me a mail to jack@kennelcaravan.com if you think I´m qualified. I use Win 8.1 64-bit, have ALL ORBX sceneries installed, use P3D v2.4. The rest of my hardware specs. you can see in my signature.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Thanks, Jack, I'm going to send you the scenery files and some screenshots of how it should look within the next days. I made the scenery for ftx scotland, i don't know if it would work with another setup like ftx global and / or OpenLC. I hope it works on your system. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Fabian

Archived