Objectflow updater for FSX

Demious

I installed FTX Global into FSX:SE and I read on the Avsim forums, yesterday, that FTX product are working with DX10 fixer, and that indeed seemed to work. Now I installed the FTX Global airports and the latest library, I get an objectflow error because the simulator version isnt recognized.

I had this before with P3D and I found an objectflow updater to fix it, but I've been looking around for the FSX version, but I cant find it anywhere.

Can someone please direct me to the objectflow updater for FSX?

The latest  FTX Libraries for FSX have a Objectflow problem with the Simconnect.DLL found in Windows sxs x86 microsoft flightsimulator simconnect folder when you try to install the Libs into FSX SE.   Don't know why and I don't know how to fix it.

C.

I do not know what object flow is (not sure that I need to know, do I?),  but I have the DX10 Fixer, FTX and LC fir /europe as well as several North American sceneries. There was no problem installing the lates ORBX libs..... I know that DX10Fixer has a library, as well, but I have seen no conflicts...

Sherm

The problem I have is with FSX Steam Edition.   When installing the FTX Libraries the install stops on a "can't locate file Win sxs x86 Microsoft flightsimulator simconnect dll message."   " Reinstall the SDK or reinstall FSX."    Have reinstalled the SDK as directed and still get the error.  This is with FTX Global, FTX Vector, PILOT's FTX Mesh, and FTX NorCal installed on a fresh Steam FSX.

C.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I had the same problem and I found a way to get around the error so that the libraries will install.  Open you FSX folder and go to SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM and run the installer there.  That will give you the correct version of the simconnect.dll file and it will install the libraries.  However, there is still a problem with the objectflow.  When you start FSX the first time it will tell you that the objectflow is not tested with this version.  Select 'do not run' as it will crash your game if you do.  Hope this helps...

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

I had the same problem as you guys were having. My problem was fixed after I went into :

Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/ORBX/Scripts

Find [ObjectFlowUpdate] run it and it ask to update, say yes and after its done  run FSX.

FSX will ask if to run ObjectFlow just say yes, you should get the pop-up about 2 times

Hope this works for you guys as it has done for me.

Orbx - FTX: Global BASE - Order Number: FSS0378234

Orbx - FTX Global VECTOR-Order Number: FSS0379660

Orbx - FTX Global openLC Europe- Order Number: FSS0381392

Orbx - FTX NA PAJN Juneau International Airport -  Order Number: FSS0381392

Orbx - FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska- Order Number: FSS0381392

Orbx-  FTX -Trees HD- Order Number: FSS0372315

Archived