Norway Northcape plateau?

flyhigh

First of all: Thank You for a fantastic product,most places looks great!

One place i hope You can create is the "Northcape plateau". It is considered Europe's most northern point and is a turist attraction visited by a lot of people from all of Europe and also from the rest of the world.

The mountain itself is there, it just needs some texture, a building and some details. It is located just northwest of the city of Honningsvåg.

I dont have any pictures but if You google it i am sure You find info about it.

Thanks

Raymond

Hi there,

thanks for the suggestion. I would have thought that there might be some freeware add-on for the North Cape location but maybe not. In any case I've made a note for the service pack to see whether we can improve on it within the means of a region package.

Cheers, Holger

There is an freewarepack for northern Norway that is called AONN(Airports of northern Norway)

This include Honningsvågs airport, Valan (ENHV) that is made by Pasi Jørgensen.There is some photopack's to pick up there as well.

This is not yet adjusted for use with ORBX Norway but was made for use with the other freeware that we had for Norway.

As far as I remember this don't included the northcape platou and I think there is no oher that have made it either.

Archived