Very low FPS in Norway region

Demious

I've just done a couple of flights in the new Norway region, but my framerate is disturbingly low.

When I fly in the PNW region, for instance, I'm hitting a framerate of 20-40FPS, but in Norway it's as low as 8-12FPS. Normally at heavy airports it happens that my framerate drops to 15-20, but once in the air it rises to around 30 again, but this doesnt happen now, framerate stays low.

Before my framerate always has been normal in Scandinavia and I havent got any addon airports installed yet, so the only addon that could be pointed out as the culprit is FTX EU NOR...

Anyone any idea about what might cause this and what I can do about it?

please state clearly which SIM, fsX or P3D, where it happens and give coordinates, with if possible a screenshot of what you are seeing, merely my fps is low doesn't cut it to be able to answer your query

I can state that I have tested extensively the whole Norway package and my fps stayed at 30 all the way so the must be something else that is causing your issue, most likely conflicting scenery addons

in case of screenshots here is explained how to post 'm on our forums => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/?p=335815

Pls. also state any possible changes in aircraft used, in graphics settings/profiles and any addons that could influence performance other than addon airports: weather engines (fog/low visibility?), Night Environment Norway (configuration in scenery library?) or others.

My first flight in ENGM was with "both" airports enabled (the FTX bgl's and the Aerosoft Oslo v2.0 bgl's) and I still had satisfactory performance with a high-end airliner. (The FTX ENGM bgl's have been disabled by now.)

Thanks for the fast response, guys! :)

I dont think it was FTX Norway after all. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but it now looks like a bug in my system.

Yesterday evening everything was fine and after the install from FTX Norway, this morning, my framerate dropped. To me it seemed this was because of the last install (FTX Norway), but now I'm not so sure about that, anymore.

After the problem occurred I tried several things, reinstalling FTX Norway, running the library again, restarted PC several times and nothing seemed to make any difference... Now, just a couple of minutes ago, several of my controllers started making problems and I could see my GPU use was very low, and all for sudden something seemed to 'pop', GPU use went back up to normal and everything seems to be okay now...

My apologies for the false alarm. Thanks anyways and let's hope this was just a random bug and everything keeps working now.

Archived