Been away for a while

domenic

Hello all, 

Its been a while since ive been active on these forums.. just havent had time these last couple of years with working 40+hrs a week and studying for my MSc at the same time! Anyways now that is doen and dusted (passed with merit  8) ) I thought I would fire up FSX again, update my patch my current ORBX products and possibly delve into this new Global stuff going on. 

Just wondering what I have missed, are you guys still using FSX or has there been a migration to P3D, I know many people were looking at P3D a couple of years back hanging on for it to get a bit more of a better GUI and a few other bits an bobs before they made they jump. 

Cheers

Dom

Hi Dom :)

Welcome back and congratulations on the study achievement :D

most are still in fsX with DX9 or with DX10 a large group has both P3Dv2 and fsX so there is all kinds of everything around :)

make sure to visit the support page for all latest updates and patches or go to your FSS account and download the complete latest versions of your FTX Titles

:)

Hi, welcome back and congrats!

A lot of us using both FSX and P3d v2, I for one am waiting until all or most of my addons are compatable with P3D, this is happening pretty quickly.

P3D v2 is looking really good, you'll definitely want a stronger GPU to handle all the new eye candy, you can use it now with lesser hardware and just turn off the shadows and such and it will give you a very smooth sim, can't wait to have it running as my main sim!

As for Global, if you like to fly outside of your FTX regions, this is a "must have addon" Vector is also a good one and is always being updated, together with the open LC packs it will truly transform your entire sim world and give you an even more fantastic flying experience!

Have a great day!

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for you replies and thank you Wolter, it was hard work, but rewarding  ^-^

I think I may have found a few more items for my Christmas list.. FTX, GLOBAL, VECTOR AND OPEN LC...  ::) .. no w with 33% discount at FSS!

Cheers

Dom

Archived