No 3D Buildings at EGSG Stapleford

airbusboy

Hello all

I've just installed EGSG Stapleford to use with FTX EU England, but for some reason, I have no 3D buildings - the only 3D objects that I appear to have, are the parked GA.

When viewed from above, the ground images appear to have all loaded ok - just no buildings?

I've only just started to use Orbx products, so aplogies for possibly asking what may be an obvious question!

Regards

Gary

• 5 months later...

Hello all

I've just installed EGSG Stapleford to use with FTX EU England, but for some reason, I have no 3D buildings - the only 3D objects that I appear to have, are the parked GA.

When viewed from above, the ground images appear to have all loaded ok - just no buildings?

I've only just started to use Orbx products, so aplogies for possibly asking what may be an obvious question!

Regards

Gary

I have the same problem!

Have you found a fix for this?

Thanks

I had a similar problem a long time ago, and unfortunately the thread I started is no longer available. So from what I can recall, firstly a question -  have either of you ever had FSUIPC installed, and then uninstalled / deleted it ?

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2015 at 10:16 AM, Paul K said:

I had a similar problem a long time ago, and unfortunately the thread I started is no longer available. So from what I can recall, firstly a question -  have either of you ever had FSUIPC installed, and then uninstalled / deleted it ?

I had FSUIPC4.dll - then I removed it (it currently sits on my Desktop). Is there something I should do with it now to correct the lack of 3D buidings?

(I currently have a post re this with - http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/125676-stapleford-stopped-loading/#comment-1121872)

Bill, I know it might sound a bit odd, but I had something very similar and like you, had removed FSUIPC. The problem was that some registry entry or config somewhere still showed it as installed. I was told by the folks at Sim720 to put FSUIPC back in ( either run the installer or just move the .dll back in ). It worked for me - don't as me why though. Give it a try. 

Archived