Cannot load BIKF or BIKR

Ripcord

Unable to load a flight in Iceland. P3Dv2.

It stalls at 38%, and just keeps trying to load. There is no error message.

Have no other scenery add-ons installed in this area.

Did not try to install the DEMO, this is a fresh install of P3D v2. Installed Global first, then Vector, then OpenLC EU. Updated with current library files.

Not having any trouble loading flights elsewhere.

EDIT: BIKR should read BIRK. Same situation at Reykjavik and Keflavik.

This is really driving me insane.  I have reinstalled Open LC and Vector.  Still cannot load past 38%.  Hell I cannot even use the map to move my aircraft in flight to within visual range of Iceland -- will not freaking load.

Given this is a fresh install, this should NOT be this jacked up right out of the box.

It now appears this issue is not limited to just Iceland.  Had no problems flying in Asia and Australia earlier today, but again was unable to load past 38% when trying a flight in Norway (with no addons, just global/vector/open LC). So I will try some other flights from other areas within the OpenLC EU zone.

Have reinstalled Global. Have reinstalled Vector. Have reinstalled OpenLC EU a couple of times now.

Still the same result, anywhere in Europe.

No suggestions? No responses at all? None whatsoever?

Should I just blow it all up and start again? Damn sure would be faster.

Tried removing FS Global 2010 mesh and still no change. So yes, Dom, I would say that there was some bad ju-ju left over from my previous install. I will try harder to wipe it all clean and reinstall fresh. Thankfully I didn't get very far -- just very wierd, though, that the problems were only in Europe.

Archived