HD VC repaints of Carenado planes?

DeeJay

Dear ORBX team,

now with the Carenado sale I'm thinking of buying their C152. I know it's not exactly state of the art, but I like the aircraft and it's really cheap now. I remember you once offered a few very fine HD VC repaints of some payware aircraft, and the Carenado C152 was one of them if I remember correctly. Where have they gone? At least they are not in the freeware section any more. Any chance to get them anyway?

Regards, Dominik

Dear ORBX team,

now with the Carenado sale I'm thinking of buying their C152. I know it's not exactly state of the art, but I like the aircraft and it's really cheap now. I remember you once offered a few very fine HD VC repaints of some payware aircraft, and the Carenado C152 was one of them if I remember correctly. Where have they gone? At least they are not in the freeware section any more. Any chance to get them anyway?

Regards, Dominik

I wondered the same thing the C182 I picked up needs the HD VC bad, but no complaints for $5.99 I think the steal of the century is the Commander 114 for $8.99 great VC and it flys great too! In all I got 3 great planes (C182Q,Commander 114 and C208 for under $30 can't be beat! Gotta love this time of year!

Archived