Black Apron Taxi ways FTXG at default airports

Venturi

Hi

Bought global and Vector a few days back and having a problem but I don't know if its related to the uninstall of GEX or the install of GLOBAL

I accidentally deleted the texture back up folder when I had GEX installed . I then installed Global and Im getting this at default airports.

Dont know even where to start problem solving with this one. Any ideas?

orbxblacktaxi_zpse588f04a.png

Hi,

The easiest way to get the textures back is to proceed to a repair with your FSX DVD1 then make a normal installation of FTX Global. Let us know if OK

That could be a problem as I have Junction links set up for a number folders and FSX has been moved to a SSD so it will get confusing for me. Before I try that , I have fsx vanilla already set up on another drive, is there a way I could copy from that what I need and just move it to my current fsx?

So if you are using junction link, you have to update rules for news installed files. But I guess with time, you will experience trouble with addons which work with its own process like FTX central.

If your new ssd is large enough, it's better to do a fresh install of FSX on it and take advantage of this to do a point about you addon collection.

Archived