AYPY double aircraft

Destrey Trainham

In my airport, I have several aircraft that are doubled on the airfield. Most are sitting very close to each other. The bell 206 is sitting so close it looks almost like its the same but it isnt.

Not all aircraft are like it. I have the most recent library and the update to 1.10 . Its been like this since I have bought it and update did not resolve the issue. I have the mess installed as well. The two md-83 aircraft on the ramp are sitting side by side where the left and right engine are inside each other. Aircraft sitting at the gate are fine. I have the twin otter with the blue tail that are doubles sitting next to each other at different angles

Also at KPSP I have airport signs doubled. Some are from the new airport and some are from the previous scenery stock.

Order #FSS0321465

Hi :)

I've added your order numbers to your Sig.

Did you run the latest library files after you installed AYPY ?

Also fyi AYPY is meant to work with FTX Global, it should work OK without but most likely will miss a few features or items

As for the doubled AI most likely there is some other file active that activates those other aircraft

Hi Destrey,

It sounds like the control panel options are a bit out or there is a double up in the placement files, easy fix: -

delete the FSX/ORBX/FTX_PI/FTX_AA_AYPY folder, then re-run the AYPY installer+v1.1patch

AYPY is a very self-contained airport (files) so doing this will completely reset it

Archived