Please confirm for SAK and PAEN

gr.eg

Hi,

First, thanks for the sales Orbx Team!

Just bought SAK and its airports. But:

1/ The PAEN download page tells the OrbxFTXNAPAEN100.zip file has a 496,465,312 bytes size and a 1f951099ed8f0b32a3244de49126edee MD5 control sum. Mine is 1,352,503,536 bytes large and gives the 33F9A555811EDA2ED4DE0B1C610738B6 MD5 check. Is that correct please?

2/ I've perhaps done an error during the install of SAK: could you please confirm that there is ONLY 1 DLL in the fsx.cfg config file and named ..\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery\ObjectFlow_SAK.dll please? It seems to me that I have seen 2 questions when loading FSX but only 1 confirmation for trusted DLL! Maybe I have answered No to the question  :-[ I don't want to miss some Flow features...

Thank you in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi gr.eg,

apologies as we somehow overlooked your first post :(

as for the objectflow.dll that is been centralized now, so there are no more separate objectflow dll's in the various sub folders the objectflow.dll should reside in the ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll in case your objectflow doesn't work, right click and run as Administrator and when the SIM fires up then acknowledge and it should work again.

as for the checksum for the file I don't know, hopefully that Adrian can shed a light on that

Hi Wolter,

No pb for the delay!

I've got all these def° in the FSX.CFG:

... X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBCS\scenery\ObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBAS\Scenery\ObjectFlow_YBAS.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY\scenery\ObjectFlow_NZNI.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_AA_NZMF\Scenery\ObjectFlow_NZMF.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTXAA_NZQN\Scenery\ObjectFlow_NZQN.dll.nwitaqotbnazbubnahkhaauulbthzlqbieqzcehr=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAKT\Scenery\ObjectFlow_PAKT.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\Scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEJ4\Scenery\ObjectFlow_cej4.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KBZN\Scenery\ObjectFlow_KBZN.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KJAC\Scenery\ObjectFlow_KJAC.dll.rqrwkwazqbkuetrbwaetazaozennoulzhbwitkeo=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_AA_EDCG\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EDCG.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_AA_EDBH\Scenery\Objectflow_EDBH.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery\ObjectFlow_SAK.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAJN\Scenery\ObjectFlow_PAJN.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAGS\scenery\ObjectFlow_PAGS.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

... X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAEN\scenery\ObjectFlow_PAEN.dll.ttkzncluoicahqhiktueiobbiozozanzqqwrioau=1

=> Must I only retain this one?

... X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.aahrqwrlwrbchtqelhknwckcqqttrkroooanerki=1

Is that what you mean?

Thank you.

And I already wish you and the Orbx Team a Happy Chistmas and New Year  ::) in the case we won't post before these "deadlines"!

Hi gr.eg,

to my knowledge all the updated sceneries should have the latest ObjectFlow.dll centralized, you can get all latest updated versions from your FSS account, free of charge, just a matter of running the installers, as a safety measure set the region first and then add the sceneries for that region, make sure to run the latest library files as last, also to make sure all obsolete dll's are out of function just delete everything under the [Trusted] section in your fsX.cfg, when fired up again it will ask for confirmation on the active dll's

Hi Wolter,

Many thanks for your answer (giving some support the Xmas day is all to your credit!).

Yes, I've already downloaded and reinstalled all the packages I could. But you've given me the solution: deleting all the entries and firing up FSX; I've forgotten that FSX scans the sceneries and load ALL the DLL BEFORE choosing an airport and go to fly :wacko: Now I'm sure it has loaded all the necessary entries.

FYI, it has only deleted these ones: NZNI & NZMF (the ones with the triple installer I think).

Have a nice day and nice celebrations, I don't bother new more!

Thank you!

Archived