Elevation problems with Murray island (YMUI)

psvpilot59

I've just installed the freeware YMUI Murray Island OZ and made an approach to runway 32 only to find the runway buried in a deep gully!  I'd load a screenshot, but I don't know how!  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what is the solution?

Thankyou

BTW  Topic should read YMUI and not AMUI.

Frank!.....You are a gentleman sir!   I had no idea about that AEC in the Vector configurator.  This is why the forums are where to ask questions, as someone somewhere out there in our community has had the same problem at some point.   However although the elevation problem is solved, there is another problem with the sea being full of trees.  Any ideas?

Louie 

Do you have FTX AU_Green or the full FTX Australia region pack installed? as it was designed to be used with both this and the freeware FTX AU Holgermesh

Actually as it happens, this appears to be sitting on my desktop atm  fC6yR.jpg  no promises, but ol murray might just be getting a full HD workover which will also improve the compatibilities

Hi Tim,

Sounds good to me!  I just have the green OZ scenery but I just installed the latest FTXORBXLIBS140927 and guess what?  NO MORE TREES IN THE SEA!!!  MInd you, it still looks a bit like a plateau or table top!   But it's now more pleasant to use!

Louie

ScreenHunter_47Nov162013.jpg

ScreenHunter_47Nov170202.jpg

ScreenHunter_46Nov170200.jpg

ScreenHunter_45Nov160122.jpg

Hi Tim,

Yes I have the AU Holgermesh installed, as well as Global Base and Global Vector!   In FTX Central I do not have OCEANA!    I also don't have

HYBRID or DEFAULT!  What I do have in FTX Central is: FTX Global/Australia/Europe/North America

Louie

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed!

Turns out my AU mesh region didn't install correctly. During the instal it never notified me there wasn't enough room and just said all done all good...

I made more room and did a reinstall.

mLSyd.png

Archived