Texture and scenery error after installing FTX Global 1.3 and Vector 1.2

I-SNAK

Hi all.

Today i follow the instructions about upgrading Global and Vector to versione 1.3 and 1.2

This is the result:

LIME, season Summer

BpKiJ.jpg

CBB7, season Summer

r20SE.jpg

How can i resolve it?

Maybe uninstalling averything to reinstall in a clean way?

Edit:

I discovered that after installation of Vector 1.15 and 1.2 tha responsable of this error is FTX_VECTOR_EXX

If i disable that folder in the Scenery Library the terrai return as it must be.

exactly my point too bro. I too disabled this particular entry and i have no issues which i faced before. Just see my post below.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/87520-trees-on-the-taxiways-at-lfpg-post-vector-installation/?hl=ftx_vector_exx#entry799156

However i have no idea y this is happening with this enabled?!

Cheers

Govind

Hi COolgovind180.

After uninstalling everything by FTX, cleaning all folders i re install everithing and now it works fine. No errors and bad textures.

Hope this can help You too.

it works perfectly for me too...only that in the scenery library..i would have to disable FTX_VECTOR_EXX which was causing the trees to grown in taxiways tht too at some airports not all...I think this particular file has nothing to do with creation of vector textures..its some exculsion for default airports..but i dont know what it does, waiting for the developer to reply..but without it...everything is working fine and no issues....

I think you may also have not enabled this in scenery library.

cheers

Govind

Hello I-SNAK,

Below are shots I took from LIME, CBB7. I have not disabled any file type nor have I un ticked any Vector entries. Do you receive any errors when loading Vector? Do you have Mesh installed ? are you                            library insertion points  placed  correctly?

Thanks 

Richard

Yc4Q7.jpg

P96wy.jpg

iePku.jpg

In my last post i wrote that i had uninstalled all TFX/ORBX product oon P3D. After that and after rebuilt the scenery library i installed it again, one by one and now ALL the scenery and airports by FTX/ORB are running well. No need to disable the FTX_VECTOR_EXX folder in the scenery library. I left it abled and all runs correctly. CBB7 is Wonderful!!! As others airport scenery.

I have all the scenery insertion point correct (a good reading of the instructions documents teaches very much!!) and the Sim runs very, very fine.

Some minor airport needs to be fixed with AEC but this is not a problem.

Now i have a GOOD P3D and i'm minding to buy some other airport in NA.

Archived