Updated AFCAD for Redding?

Meta

For Your attention: the  "Redding_APX_Naked_CVC.BGL" from 24.03.2014, see above, now contains flash lights at RWY18´s end (w/o lamp render; shine through NCA-KRDD?). The original bgl from 01.03.2014, hasn´t those lights . Also the ILS DME is not included in the updated bgl.

So I´ll remain with the original bgl up to an official patch.

Wulf

G'day David,

Our APXs for airports such as Redding and Monterey are designed to handle a normal amount of GA parking (ie what is generated by our freeware NA AI pack and provision for a bit extra) plus full parking for RPT/Airliner traffic. In the case of KRDD, there are 24 GA/Corporate and all terminal ramp spots are annotated - it's not our intention to annotate every parking spot as this creates unnecessary logistical headaches. If you have the skills and would like to customise the APX to match your individual AI setup, ADE is the preferred program, however bear in mind that any such edits can only be for private use and no support will be provided for. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Gregg,

Try this one - bear in mind it hasn't been fully tested so there may be a small bug or two, but it fixes the runway>ground ATC glitch. Just make sure you make a backup of the original in case you'd prefer that.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks again Jarrat.  I'll try it out and report any issues I have, if any.

Archived