Problem Vector 1.20 in Bodensee at LSZR

Hi Gents,

I just installed Vector 1.20 and went for a first look at LSZR Altenrhein in Switzerland. On taking off from Runway 28, I immediately noticed that there are trees and houses in the Bodensee.

I have FTX Global, OpenLC EU, Vector 1.20 and Pilots Ultimate Mesh installed and am running P3D 2.4. The version of LSZR installed is sylvain's from Free airports Europe pack 6.

I was just flying here last night with Vector 1.5 installed and there were no problems with it, this just appeared after Vector 1.20 was installed. Note that I also re-installed the latest libraries after installing Vector 1.20.

Location is as I said just off the end of runway 28 at LSZR Altenrhein.

74HVC.jpg

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Jack

Hi Friedi,

thanks, but I already did that. On my first take off I noticed a little bit of a square block of water and had seen your discussions with Manfred (I think) in the German forum, so I unticked the frozen surfaces, but trees and houses are still in the lake.

Cheers

Jack

Hey Friedi and Voyager,

all sorted out at my end too now! For whatever reason, although I was hitting apply after unticking the Frozen Surface feature, it was not taking, and if I had not decided to try to open the Vector Configuration Tool while P3D was running, I'd have probably never noticed that it had gone back to being ticked. Seems to have stuck now though, and all is well here again in St. Gallen :)

Many thanks!

Jack

Archived