BOB as a boat

Gentlemen:

I made a video some time back in which I used BOB but turned him into a boat for camera views and angles I would like to send it to you for breakdown of the file and see if it's worth putting BOB_FLOATS as I call him into the freeware area for others to have. I found that it is useful for those shots around the docks or wildlife such as ducks, as in my video titled "Life" (time on film 0:55 Seconds to 1:02 and at 5:46 to 5:52) please let me know what you think and how to send the zip file for or approval or rejection.

Life link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdMF9k1VIk&list=UUKFYbDe0mheZ-llBTVQnHrA

Respectfully:

David...

Nice little video David, very nature packed. Funny watching the RV wait for the cows to cross, and the girl's cleaning obsession with her BMW windscreen or possibly removing a squashed butterfly.

Floating BOB idea is a good one, would it need the accompanied swimming /splashing sounds.

As BOB is an Orbx model you will have to wait for the creative developer to judge its worthiness.

Quote from Voyager:

"If possible, I want it, thank you!"

Voyager:

I am going to give it to the development team, they will determine if it is a good thing or not, all I am asking for right now is contact and upload information so they can package it for everyone. Maybe it will be here soon this was just a experiment that I was working with. It's been sitting on my hard drive since 2013...

Respectfully:

David...

Quote from Toriu:

"My Bob already swims....Am I missing something here. Great video, thanks for posting"

This is true, but the updated version is a true boat able to keep up with any other ship you may have within your fsrecorder and maneuvers like a true water craft.

David...

Archived