Focke Wulf and some beautiful terrain

solareagle

I've been testing the FPS limiter and it does a good job of removing the stutters I was getting with unlimited.  If I set the limiter to 25, I stay in the 25-30 range at all times using Extremely Dense autogen and 2000/1700 w/ the max per cell tweak.

Posted Image

While I do agree the scene is beautiful--and a nice plane--the tail insignia, placed in this FTX setting, in my opinion, is negative and very distasteful-- recalling dark memories of lost loved ones and friends, during one of the most painful times in human history-- where, (least we forget) millions of innocent people were mercilessly exterminated under this symbol of a monstrous regime...

While I do agree the scene is beautiful--and a nice plane--the tail insignia, placed in this FTX setting, in my opinion, is negative and very distasteful-- recalling dark memories of lost loved ones and friends, during one of the most painful times in human history-- where, (least we forget) millions of innocent people were mercilessly exterminated under this symbol of a monstrous regime...

Lets not be too sensitive here, this is a simulator, where we simulate real flight and we are all freinds, I am sure it was not Soloar who painted and marketed this bird.  We still have free speech right? be that in a visual medium.

What a beautiful plane... nicely painted too. The scenery is of course great but the plane is a classic.

When I am not painting for FSX I do models and that 190 is one of my favourites. I've done 2, have 1 half done and another 3 kits waiting to be built.

Its a shame we cant' get guns into FSX, we could have a great furball with the Spit.

Thanks for posting.

Butch

Archived