No Landclass sections

rafvr

Following a reinstallation of windows and software, I installed all my FTX scenery but when I open FTX Central I get a mess age as follows   "Terrain.cfg has no (Landclass) sections" 

As an elderly and very nontechnical bod - can anyone advise me what I should do to correct this fault (if it is a fault)

Many thanks

George

Following a reinstallation of windows and software, I installed all my FTX scenery but when I open FTX Central I get a mess age as follows   "Terrain.cfg has no (Landclass) sections" 

As an elderly and very nontechnical bod - can anyone advise me what I should do to correct this fault (if it is a fault)

Many thanks

George

I have also had this issue, many times...would be keen to see if an admin or someone in the know can help out here! :) 

Hi there,

that message indicates that your terrain.cfg file has become corrupted. Usually the easiest fix is to "refresh" it. The currently active terrain.cfg is located in the main FSX folder and there's a backup of the original version in the \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Work folder. Make a copy of your active terrain.cfg (as a safety backup) and then overwrite it with the original version. Then you need to start and cycle FTX Central at least once between options (doesn't matter which) and press Apply to automatically re-insert the FTX custom entries. Also, if you own other add-ons that require custom entries, like Ultimate Terrain or FSAddon, you'll need to run their setup tools or repair options as well.

Cheers, Holger

• 4 months later...

Archived