New Install of FTX

Jamesb1967

I have just built a new computer and am about to reinstall my FTX packs and YMML

I currently having FSX working well so want to confirm my FTX installation strategy first ( since I don't want to mess it up and have to reinstall FSX !!)

Anyway would it be

1. Install FTX AU blue off DVD , then

2. Install AU green off DVD , then

3. Install FTX SP 4 , then

4. Install Orbx Libraries , then

5. Install FTX YMML

Since I am using Windows 7 do I have to install as "Run as Administrator" ?

Thanks

Order #FSS0161892 ( I am in the office and do not have all my order numbers to hand , hopefully this is sufficient)

I am hoping to install this over the weekend so hopefully I can get confirmation before then

I will use my FTX AU region DVDs since download speeds in Indonesia are very slow

I just want to know if after installing FTX blue and green off DVD my next step is to straight to SP4 ( 003) and then to update the libraries ?

Thanks

If you have AUSP4 (003) then you do NOT need to install AU Blue and Green as those areas are inclusive in the AUSP4 software.  The latest patch 003 brings all of ORBX Australia up to date.

That being said it would be:

1. Install FTX AUSP4 (003)

2. Install FTX YMML

3. Install latest ORBX Librariews (140927)

If you have AUSP4 (003) then you do NOT need to install AU Blue and Green as those areas are inclusive in the AUSP4 software.  The latest patch 003 brings all of ORBX Australia up to date.

That being said it would be:

1. Install FTX AUSP4 (003)

2. Install FTX YMML

3. Install latest ORBX Librariews (140927)

Thanks and perhaps forgive the following ( if they are daft questions)

I saw  on Flightsimstore  FTX Australia SP 4 which was 4.2 GB  file size . If I download this and install it do I then need to install the SP4-003 patch ( Around 791 Mb size) or is that included ? 

So I do not need my Blue / Gold Region DVDs ?

Thanks

Order Numbers

FTX AU Gold - Order Number FSS0006068

FTX AU Blue - Order Number FSS0005856

YMML v2 - Order Number - FSSS0161892

Hi James,

The complete FTX Australia is an all-in-one installer containing all 4 x Australian regions together (SP included), if you had purchased any of the old Blue, Gold, Green or Red from the flightsimstore you can get an upgrade for free by 'purchasing it for $0'

It will also allow you to use your FTX Australia regions in P3D should you choose

Otherwise..

1. Install FTX AU blue off DVD , then

2. Install AU green off DVD , then

3. Install FTX SP 4 , then

4. Install Orbx Libraries , then

5. Install FTX YMML

That is correct, but install the Orbxlibs after YMML instead of before

Hi James,

The complete FTX Australia is an all-in-one installer containing all 4 x Australian regions together (SP included), if you had purchased any of the old Blue, Gold, Green or Red from the flightsimstore you can get an upgrade for free by 'purchasing it for $0'

It will also allow you to use your FTX Australia regions in P3D should you choose

Otherwise..

That is correct, but install the Orbxlibs after YMML instead of before

Many thanks

Archived