Ftx Global Installation Problem

Julian Meck

Hello

I have a problem with the Installation of the Global base pack. It doesn't work.

I have installed The Base pack and the scenerys are in the FSX scenery Library but whenn i start a free flight the Simulator it doesn't open the new scenery.

Sombody from another forum Looked on my Computer with 'Team viewer' but he haven't found the problem yet.

Has somebody an idea what is the mistake?

Trank you in advance!

Julian

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the order number I know the guys will appreciate that, being new to FTX, Global Base being your first product you're probably just missing a small step in the procedure.

While waiting for the guys to verify & respond, have you installed the latest OrbxLibrary already.

available here : https://www.fullterrain.com/support  choose the version for FSX & P3Dv1x OrbxLibraries v140927 at the bottom of the page > Download /Unzip to a New folder /Install.

The guys should be along very shortly.

Global is a replacement of default textures, so there are no 'FTX Global' folders to load.

I suggest comparing some screenshots from our website product page with yours to see if there is a huge difference. Otherwise post an image here with what you think looks incorrect making sure the location info is in the image as well.

Hi Ed !

I had a look on his PC and could saw that his scenery is still default(as it looks like mine,because I do not have FTX products) Also the installation went much too fast for installing such an amount

of data.We deactivated his anti virus programme,repaired microsoft network 4.0.

Did everything with admin rights.

What Julian did also is,he  deleted (uninstalled) everything on his PC except the OS system (Windows7 64 bit )

Is there something else missing on a brand new PC except microsoft network 4.0 for a working FTX product?

Regards,

DocScott

• 2 weeks later...

Archived