The New Orbx Libraries

pannellgj

Somewhere along the line, during the last couple of Orbx library updates, the trees have been updated to a new version, and while I'm sure it's an improvement for many, I was wondering if it was possible to revert to the older version of trees.  I'm not sure which library update introduced the new vegetation, but if there was a way to retain the older version - what we had a couple of months ago, I'd sure like to know how to do it.  It's not that I don't like the new, it's just that I have a preference for the previous.  Thanks in advance...

Cheers,

Garland

Tim,

Thanks for replying.  It's usually with FTX Central set to Global, and while flying in and around the U.S.  I've also noticed a difference in the vegetation when flying in NCA with FTX Central set to NA.  But Tim, it's not really that big a deal.  No one else seems to mind it, or notice it for that matter.  And I'm beginning to feel a little sheepish about it... :-

If there haven't been any changes, then let's go ahead and forget about this...

Thanks,

Garland

Greetings Garland,

Are you, by chance, flying with the current date time selected? Just a thought, but you might be spotting some of the subtle, and not so subtle, Fall seasonal changes that seem to be much more realistic than in previous, non-Orbx sceneries.

Respectfully,

Brian

Archived