FTX Global scenery problem

blackbird971

Hello, I have FSX Acceleration pack with installed FSGlobal X, FTX Global, FTX Global Vector, FTX Open LC and FTX England. For some reason, when ever I fly, I have portions of scenery in square shapes that has nothing to do with the active scenery, like when I mean nothing, I really mean nothing. 9268282014924122039611.jpg

589636201492412204657.jpg

1947012014924161844603.jpg

And I've got the same problem as well. I too run FTX Global, Vector, open LC Europe, plus

England, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland and Ireland. The funny thing is it only happens when I fly

over open LC Europe scenery, with other words, I've left the British isles. I have FTX Central

set to Global in Hybrid mode. When flying anywhere over the British isles the scenery is perfect

leaving the FTX Central settings as described above. Any suggestions please?

Sorry for butting in on your post newby.

Cheers, Jaap.

And I've got the same problem as well. I too run FTX Global, Vector, open LC Europe, plus

England, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland and Ireland. The funny thing is it only happens when I fly

over open LC Europe scenery, with other words, I've left the British isles. I have FTX Central

set to Global in Hybrid mode. When flying anywhere over the British isles the scenery is perfect

leaving the FTX Central settings as described above. Any suggestions please?

Sorry for butting in on your post newby.

Cheers, Jaap.

No problem, A friend of mines also have the same problem, I have mines set on FTX Europe I'll set it on global but won't think it'll change anything. I did see though that in the caribbean, if I recall correctly, there isn't this bug.

Try this thread and see if it clears up your texture issues: 

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79004-resolving-rapid-ground-texture-morphing/

After I few tries, it did thanks ! A second problem I would like to issue is the fact that I have OOM when ever I fly into or out of FTX England. I don't have that problem for anywhere else but in England.

not knowing what your system specs are it's a bit of a guess, but try and lower the settings a bit and make sure to kill off all not needed services that run in the background, a good place to check that out is at http://www.blackviper.com  ;)

Here is My PC Specs, Intel Core 17-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHz (turbo at 4.0), 8g of RAM, Windows 8.1

not knowing what your system specs are it's a bit of a guess, but try and lower the settings a bit and make sure to kill off all not needed services that run in the background, a good place to check that out is at http://www.blackviper.com  ;)

I have lower down my settings and yet I am still having OOM's. And I don't really understand the link you sent me.

Archived