FTX Central,FSX Scenery Library Question

kiwi stu

Hi Developers.

After over a year of having my system spot on i have... out of the blue.. got the blurries and really slow auto gen creation.

I havnt loaded anything sinister,except maybe Godzone Timaru plus VLC Librarys to go with it...in saying that the blurries were there before that load.

Looking in my FTX Central i notice that my FTX entries starts with FTXAA Airports then FTXAA Holgermesh and then ORBXLIBS.

I thought the Libs were meant to be the first entry,,,,can you confirm for me before i move the entry.

Also i have this Godszone apt and Libs right under the OZx and OZx libs right at the top of my list...is that ok ?

cheers stu

So after a bit of reading in the forums i have made some changes but i am still not 100 per cent happy with the out come.

Most times when i cycle thru my different regions(i have them all) in Central i get the error response

ClearBackup :Access to the path D:\FSX\ORBX\SCRIPTS/Backup\Restore.bat is denied

Sometimes Central also just hangs

I have tried backing up the terrain cfg in fsx root and orbx folders as suggested by one of the developers and it seem to have fixed my blurries about 70 perecent. 

I have the highmix tweak and the LOD tweak and no others.

Any ideas from anyone ?,I dont want to have to do a complete reinstall.

Can i use go into my FSX root folder and delete all the ORBX folders and then reinstall them all.

Just trying not to have to do a complete reinstall !!..and dont want to get into the cfg tweaking game as i have never done that.

cheers stu

Hi Developers..i have just realised i have posted this in the incorrect forum..i have it in DX10 Tips and Techniques.

Can one of you guys move it into the correct forum for me and make it active so someone can trouble shoot it for me

cheers stu

Archived