How I fly

solareagle

This is a series of images to show how I commonly like to fly, which is at 1.0 ata from spot view down low in the trees.

I grabbed these shots right while I was flying, so I'm using my usual .60 zoom level with no screenshot tricks, though I did try to crop the images in a way that conveys the same sense of speed I get when flying like this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great shots and a nice looking plane.  It's good to see I'm not the only one who likes to fly like this :D - although I fly from in the cockpit as I can't safely manage inverted flight below the treetops from the spot view.

Regards,

Peter

cool, love it

surprised to see the full original colours, especially the tail !!! - I'm pretty sure that is blacked out in many central european countries, on plastic kits n'stuff like that, but happy to be corrected on that, just an observation nothing more. was it only certain squadrons that had it painted on the tail, or was it on all aircraft?

Thanks for the comments guys.  I love flying low as there's so much to give visual reference to speed and motion.  Now that I've got an i7 system the terrain LOD is always snapped into the highest regardless of speed, and the finer the ground detail the greater the sense of speed.  Since this plane is developed in Germany they are not allowed to include swastikas due to German law, though the files needed to add them showed up elsewhere on release day.  ;)

Archived