Positano - Amali Coast.... (Missing) in Europe LC

mattius

I have FTX Global & open landclass Europe. Having returned from The Amalfi coast in Italy from an excellent holiday, I decided to take a flight in FSX around this area. I took off from Naples & passed the gorgeous Mount Vesuvius which looked great. However although the roads seem good some towns like Positano are completely missing. Is this normal?

Hi Mattius, yes it's normal because the very small villages like Positano are below the landclass limit of 1 km x 1 km. This limit could be avoided using vector landcasses, that allows to depict better the very small towns.

Probably it could be used in the V2 version of OpenLC, but i underline probably because it's only my supposition :)

Well, in italian would be "piccolo paese" or for better to say "paesino". In italian the word village is not used, only for those places you go on holidays and where there is a guy encharged to make animation to the customers :D

Sorry if i used the bad english word, anyway the mean is the same, the OpenLC behaviour there is correct.

Archived