Thats WAKK

lthendrix

Hello Richard.I was under the assumption that it should be in the support section for the following reason.I assumed that the support section was where the end user could ask about the product from the most knowledgeable source  the developers and support teams (beta testers).

I am new to this product (Vector) and I am enjoying what I am seeing and like to let the creators know it and not just ramble off some post demanding what I perceive as a possible inaccuracy or omission be fixed in the next patch.

come to think of it I had Auto gen off at the time so maybe I will check it again 

have a good one mate.

Hello Ithendrix,

I took the time to "have a look" is this what you are seeing? I think it looks great,so hopefully as you stated your Auto gen was off.  ;D

Zhwc1.jpg

QB05O.jpg

iwloS.jpg

T2oW1.jpg

Landclass, or lack of is something Vector does not control, Vector dictates rivers, roads, coastlines, lakes etc, things drawn along a (vector)line

In West-Papua the only products I know that would\could affect it is Scenerytech Indochina Landclass, or the FTXglobal OpenLC Base-layer

I agree it looks great but... That is not what I see. I just see roads   no buildings. even with full autogen.

Tim so are you saying that if default fsx has no buildings in this area then neither will global plus vector? just updated coastlines roads and waterways.?

I will check my scenery lib config.  Am I correct in assuming that global and vector entries should be underneath the ftx "fat" regions in the scenery lib even when global is chosen?

Just dropped by WAKK and tried a few combinations..

Default FSX (+FTXGlobal) without a 3rd party LC addon (i.e Scenerytech indochina) shows no town/village at WAKK

Default P3DV2.3 (+FTXGlobal) shows the town properly out of the box, this is due to the newer LC data used in P3D by default

In regards to scenery layer order, this is sorted (for all Orbx regions/airports) automatically when you apply a region area in FTXcentral, only the !Orbx_OpenLC entries need to be manually moved below your full-fat regions and any 3rd party LC addons

"Default FSX (+FTXGlobal) without a 3rd party LC addon"............................. thats me,... and vector adds streams roads rivers bridges.

so If I don't see any buildings that is correct for my set up. ( Richard must be running P3D)   of global plus vector and Holgers PNG mesh. Thanx Tim And Richard for taking the time to help me get this sorted.

Archived