support help

spinker

Speaking as [just] another customer, I've found support here to be pretty helpful - and usually pretty damn' quick! Where was your original post? Maybe it got lost somewhere <?> - it's a busy forum!

Some of the issues I've raised have gone into the "too hard basket" and have died a death, but all the rest seem to have got sorted.

Adam.

Please consider this closed

Nobody will answer anyways

It would certainly help to either "bump" your post or - like here - include link to the original post. It can happen that some of the developers aren't around anymore or just busy with personal things (no staff here). From your list of airports I don't see any which would be too difficult to help with... :)

Please do not forget to add a title which would clearly show what or where the problem is so the moderator / developers can reasonably easy sort things out. Not like your current one - as a good example.  :wacko:

I find this a little surprising, given the number of posts you have made on this forum, and the help you have received, Larry.

The fact that I instantly recognise your forum name is unusual amongst forum users.   This is a function of numerous posts seeking help with the operation of your computer, the use of the forums, and various support topics (many of these answered)

Some of these requests have been beyond what might be considered 'normal' support, but still patiently answered for you.

Please also note (and this is VERY IMPORTANT).  Each support staff member doesn't work on every project.  This means that not all staff can answer all questions.  This makes it absolutely important that your support topic has an accurate title, and is in the correct place.

As an example, the Vector team may miss your support thread, if it is in the general forum, and mentions some sort of tree problem but no mention of the Vector product.  Similarly, if the problem is with an airport pack and makes no mention of that ... you get the idea?

In future if you feel your topic is not getting due attention, please:

• Bump your support topic -- simply place another post in the thread.  I note you have done this in the past to receive attention

• Make sure the thread has an informative SPECIFIC title (problem, product, region!)
  • Make sure you have posted in the correct subforum

This topic is closed, as it appears to have served its purpose.

Archived