Stutters with Vector in FSX DX9 or DX10 but great FPS

awf

Probably the same problem everybody else is suffering from in some small regions like Clacton-on-See England and some other areas, maybe a conflict with autogen and exclude polygons not reaching the same as default FSX?

The regions that suffer these major stutters and complete freezes are luckily very small and not near airports so avoid that regions and you'll be fine.

Herman

Hello Andre,

I am not sure I understand your question,could you please clarify?

Thanks

Richard

Apology but I have an issue with Vector and tried everything even a new brand install system and a new basic FSX SP2...

The issue is when Vector is enabeld i have stutters in FSX as soon as I have disabeld vector it's smoooth again...

Testing around EHRD and EHAM everthing default besides Global install...

Apology but I have an issue with Vector and tried everything even a new brand install system and a new basic FSX SP2...

The issue is when Vector is enabeld i have stutters in FSX as soon as I have disabeld vector it's smoooth again...

Testing around EHRD and EHAM everthing default besides Global install...

To add the question which should be obvious but any ideas solutions?

one thing that i always use after i did a clean install was use slimcleaner, its a free tool that defrags or optimizes ssd's and hardrives, it also cleans your internet temp files among plenty of other things, as well as shows you whats running on your pc services ect... keeping your pc nice and tidy makes a huge difference.

here is a link if your interested. http://slimcleaner.com/

Hello awf,

Thank you for clarifying, we will look into it and get back to you.

Thanks

Richard

Hi richard thanks for the support tested arround Hamburg / Dusseldorf / Berlin and Southampton and Birmingham and London Area....

it's smooth but above the Netherlands below sea level it's a stutter feast in FSX and P3D...

Since Rotterdam is my default airport :(

Looks like a conflict with Autogen or all those small streams with wave options enabeld?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi richard thanks for the support tested arround Hamburg / Dusseldorf / Berlin and Southampton and Birmingham and London Area....

it's smooth but above the Netherlands below sea level it's a stutter feast in FSX and P3D...

Since Rotterdam is my default airport :(

Looks like a conflict with Autogen or all those small streams with wave options enabeld?

Solved Richard apology but it was a combination local here with a specific gauge and effect file :-)

So this one can be marked solved.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived