Support for No order number?

Johncc

Last christmas (2013) my wife, bless her, bought me Europe England & Wales. Seperate discs But it would appear that unfotunatly for me she bought them from Amozon, so no order number and I guess no support from you guys. I have always had problems with water being where water should not be. I bought Global base. That did not solve the problem then I bought Vector. But had to get that out quick as it buried me it a tele tuby landscape. Not that I expect any help without that magic order number but here are my problems to date RAF Vally (Wales) all grass is water, cant taxi cos aircraft just plunges into deep water. Stone Henge(england) sites on an island with sea running round it. The docks North East of Humberside airport have a square patch of water where water should not be and motor vehicles drive on a non existant road across this water. But I guess I should ask her not to buy me pressents from anywhere doesn't give order numbers. But Thank you to anybody who has advised me with other post on this site.

John  

Hi there John,

Amazon itself is not an official ORBX reseller, but they do sell things for other vendors through Amazon marketplace.

If the actual vendor was an oficial reseller then that might suffice.

Anything you buy at AMazon is enshrined in your account details, so perhaps find out who the vendor was nd contact them directly.

It may be possible to get order details indirectly that way.

Unfortunately, if the product was purchased through a 'third party' second-hand seller, there is not much we can do.

No Orbx reseller was ever authorised to on-sell our products via other stores like Amazon or eBay so in this instance you are out of luck.

Having said that, if you scan and submitted the Amazon receipts to the team at FSS they may be able to offer you a deal.

Thanks for that. I guessed as much. So I've ordered England,Wales,Scotland. Ps Don't tell the wife. She thinks I've orded Scotland alone. Don't want to hurt her feelings. So I have order number for them. Plus I noticed I got sent a registration key for each disc. The ones from Amozon do not have a registration key. Onesuspects therefor they are not boni fidie. Oh well lesson learnt.

John

Archived