NZHA

lthendrix

Hello again. I have been spending alot of time in NZ.using air hauler. I noticed an airport it generated to send me to was a lovely looking grass field ,Hawera airport.

As I always do, I cross referenced it with Orbx helpful kmz file but it did not have the blue airplane to click on . but typing the code into google earth found it straight away. I assume that air hauler only generates airfields within the original fsx airport data base,however upon entering fsx and trying to start a free flight there to "pre check the landing destination " fsx could not locate the given code NZHA.   My question follows, is this airport modeled without a code in the Orbx environment.

because I really dont want to fly there and have no place to land and unload cargo, save an alternative field where the "bemused handling agent will accept my cargo"

yours in happy simming LT 

Hi there,

indeed, NZHA does exist in the airport selection menu when NZNI is installed. However, you're correct that it doesn't seem to have a placemark in the NZNI Google Earth file. Not sure why it's been overlooked, perhaps because it's not an airport that exists in the default version of FSX.

Cheers, Holger

Archived